Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Classification according to the CLP regulation:
|Signal words:|| Gefahr |
- Order number: R2105
ROSTIO tank sealing one-component resin is a solvent-containing transparent tank inner coating that prevents rust formation. The ROSTIO tank sealing is ethanol-resistant, permanently flexible, has best adhesive properties and is air-curing. Smaller leaks and holes in folds or welds are sealed.
ROSTIO tank sealing one-component resin is the safe and uncomplicated transparent inner coating for your tank and offers you the best long-term protection due to acid and petrol resistance.
- Suitable for still rust free tanks and tanks where the rust has already been removed
- Damage caused by rust in your oldtimer tank is permanently prevented
- No more rust problems due to longer standstill times and condensation in your tank
- The perfect complement to our ROSTIO tank rust remover
- Your newly rust free tank is protected against new rust infestation in long term
- Fully suitable for all conventional fuel types such as E5, E10, E85 and two-stroke mixtures
- Sufficient for tanks with 20 - 30 liters tank capacity
- Easy processing and optimum result due to to slow curing
- You have enough time to wet the tank thoroughly and evenly
- Reliable protection against rust particles in carburetors and injection systems
- Small holes and cracks in folds can be sealed by coating with ROSTIO tank sealant
Thanks to the use of one-component resin, the ROSTIO tank sealing remains flexible and does not tend to become brittle. Even with slight dents and slight vibrations, the seal does not fall off.
With delivery, you will receive detailed instructions for tank refurbishment and tank sealing.